Q: Can I make a copy of the sheets I purchase?
A: Once you have purchased a sheet, under copyright laws you may make a personal copy for your own use. However, you may not copy the sheet and share it with others. What is copyright infringement? As a general matter, copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. Thank you for following all copyright laws. For more information please visit http://www.copyright.gov .
Q: Do you have pocket-size versions of the reference sheets?
A: There is greater cost and greater difficulty in the production of a pocket-size version of the reference sheets. Pocket-sized versions also have a much higher rate of returns due to difficulties in reading such a small text size. For these reasons a pocket-size version will not be produced. Once you have purchased the sheet, under copyright laws you may make a personal copy and then shrink it down for your own use. Cusick's Anesthesia & Critical Care Reference Sheet does offer a Mini Size (5½" x 7¼").
Q: How soon does my order ship?
A: Most orders ship within 1-5 days. Specialty orders may take longer depending on the printing. You will be notified when your order has shipped.
Q: Is there tracking on my order?
A: Tracking is added to all orders of $40 or more. A tracking number will be sent to you at the time of shipment.
Q: Can I return my order for a full refund?
A: If you are unsatisfied in any way, you may return your order for a full refund. You are responsible for the packaging and shipping charges of all returns.
Q: Do you have an electronic version of the reference sheets?
A: Electronic versions are not available at this time. If you purchase a product, or sign-up for notifications, you will be notified if and when electronic versions of the reference sheets become available.
Q: How long does it take to get my reference sheets after I order?
A: It usually takes about 3-7 days. However, feel free to contact us at any time if you are concerned about the status of your order.
Q: Can I get a discount for ordering a large quantity of sheets?
A: Absolutely! We offer excellent quantity discounts on all our sheets! Discounts are as follows:
- 10% off on order of 10-19 sheets
- 20% off on orders of 20-29 sheets
- 25% off on orders of 30 or more sheets
Discount will automatically be applied at check-out.
Q: Do you offer a military discount?
A: Yes. Use promo code Troops 13 in your shopping cart prior to selecting the "checkout with Paypal" link. You get a 5% discount. This discount is in addition to any current promo or discount being offered. Thank you for your service!
Q: I would like to conduct a review of your reference sheets to purchase for our anesthesia program. What are my options?
A: Our review sheet program is for individuals or organizations wanting to review our reference sheets prior to making larger quantity orders. Here is how the program works.
- Submit a review request.
- Once the request is received, we will contact you to answer any questions you may have about the program. Future payment information will be collected over the phone at that time, but no billing will occur.
- The requested sheets will be mailed to you for your review.
- You will have a three week period to conduct the review. Periodic e-mail reminders will be sent.
At any time during the three weeks you may elect to do one of the following:
- Make a purchase! If you purchase 20 or more sheets then all of the sheets included in your review will be included FREE.
- Keep the review sheets, but not make a purchase. If you elect to keep the review sheets but not make a purchase you will be billed for the full purchase price of the sheets you keep according to the pricing listed on the website.
- Return the review sheets. You may elect to return the review sheets at any time. You will not be billed for the review sheets, but you are responsible for all return costs including packaging and shipping.